Our 3 core service lines: Functionality Quality Assurance, Localization Quality Assurance and Player Support, are waiting for you with many exciting opportunities!
Working at our Functionality Quality Assurance Department (FQA) as a Video Game Tester can really become your first serious step to start your career in the gaming industry and have a real impact in participating in testing the top class and most famous AAA video games worldwide.
The responsibilities of the Video Game Testers include:
- Testing video games using the Keywords testing process and software to ensure the highest possible quality delivered by our Clients.
- Testing by using the test cases provided by the Test Lead in order to find defects and bugs in the games.
- Entering those defects into the relevant bug databases in a quick, effective, and clear manner by using our terminology and guidelines.
- Performing bug regression when required.
- Helping with troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
This Department in our Katowice Studio is constantly growing and developing, attracting the top Clients, fascinating titles to test, and most importantly gathering real passionate video games testers and experts working on our mutual success. You can also join us as an experienced Team Lead or a Project Manager- we want to learn from your experience and give you a room to grow!
Are you a linguist or a native-level Speaker of foreign languages and a video games enthusiast, with a great attention to details? We have a perfect opportunity for you: how about becoming a LQA Video Games Tester? Our amazing diverse team of testers with experienced and dedicated management is waiting for you!
Your main scopes of responsibility will include:
- Your main goal as LQA Tester is to proofread texts and video game content.
- You will also check text for consistency and recommend changes when necessary.
- You will ensure subtitles match audio tracks.
- When you find that something is wrong, you will write error reports and bugs using designated software.
Our first service line that we opened in Katowice is incessantly taking care of online players helping them to achieve the best possible player experience. If you enjoy working with people, and fixing problems is your thing, why not joining us as a Player Support Agent? Plus, you can combine this with using foreign languages and reaching players from all our globe!
Our Player Support Agents:
- assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing system (no phone).
- interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.