Position is part of a multidisciplinary Data Science team delivering advanced analytics projects for different business units within Shell.
This role is ideal for students and fresh graduates with a strong quantitative background who wish to specialize in business applications of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
Intern responsibilities in Data Science team:
- Supporting the Data Science team with data preparation and exploration for analytics projects
- Supporting the development of analytical models for projects; collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners; working across a range of technologies and tools
- Working with data and technology experts to support delivering analytical solutions
During the Development Program in Shell you will work with an incredibly diverse range of people on a project that encourages you to use your knowledge and skills in original and innovative ways. This is a chance for you to put into practice theories and concepts learned at the University.
We are offering you:
- Fully paid 3-months' internship (July-September) with a certificate of completion and possibility to continue the employment with us
- 5 days of holidays
- Buddy – a person who will be supporting you during the Program
- Fun & integration time
- MS Office knowledge – Excel in particular
- Knowledge of Statistics and/or Econometrics and/or Machine Learning
- Problem solving orientation
- Curiosity and ability to self-learn
- Ability to work effectively in the group
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- SQL and/or R
- Knowledge of a visualization tool (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Familiarity with Azure Databricks
- Good communication and data presentation skill