Who we are:
Green Cell - delivering Fresh Energy every day.
As CSG S.A. we are a leading company in the energy storage market, and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT1000).
Through our brands, such as Green Cell, Battery Empire and RDY, we are steering the wheels of today’s electromobility revolution.
We prioritize our Customers and design our electronics as it is driven by their needs, and because of that we are successful in selling our products all over the world.
We are looking for a great player to join our IT Devs team, and contribute to our quest of shaping the world of sustainable energy.
- comprehensive maintenance of our social media profiles
- preparing publication schedules and reporting results
- implementing special campaigns in social media
- collaborating with departments involved in social media content production
- engaging communities, building relationships with users of social media channels
- social selling activities and moderating comments
- creation and planning of actions, contests, marketing applications
- monitoring (social media monitoring), preparing qualitative and quantitative reports from conducted campaigns and recommendations
We expect you to:
- have a "light pen" and catchy texts just pop out of your head,
- follow trends in e-marketing and content marketing on an ongoing basis,
- know the difference between recording a TikTok and an InstaStory
- have min. 2 years of experience in handling social media profiles,
- can make decisions independently and manage your work,
- not confuse RTM with Rzeszow Public Transport,
- like working with people and you can find a common language with everyone,
- have an experience in international communication
- also: ability to create PR and employer branding content will be an additional asset
Knowledge of: Brand24, SoTrender, Facebook Analytics, SentiOne will be an advantage!
What you get:
- a job in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times ranking
- smooth onboarding, wide variety of training programmes
- friendly and stimulating work environment
- challenging, interesting tasks, wide range of technologies at hand
- opportunity to participate in technologically advanced projects and a chance to quickly demonstrate your skills
- flexible working hours
- hybrid work system
- fruit Tuesdays
- employment contract with a benefit package: private medical care, group insurance, Multisport card
- employee discounts
- modern and comfortable office in the city center, easily accessible from all parts of city