We are Tagvenue - one of the world’s fastest-growing online marketplaces for venue hire with over 8,000 event spaces listed in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Canada, and Singapore. In 2020, we launched a new product - Tagvenue Virtual - a video platform that provides a variety of interactive games that can be played by remote teams.
Our main office in Kraków, Poland is a multicultural hub focused on constant development. Currently, we’re hiring an Office Administrator to join our HR team. If you would like to work in a dynamic environment with a wide range of tasks and projects, join us - we are waiting for you!
Location: Kraków (possibility of the hybrid working model)
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR- PART-TIME
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-driven individual with a can-do attitude who will help us with documentation administration and ensure the smooth functioning of our office at Tagvenue.
If you are a keen learner and want to work independently on various tasks in a startup environment and have a real impact on the place that you’re working in, that's exactly the job that you’ve been looking for!
Your responsibilities will include:
- acting as an initial point of contact for all office-related queries from our employees
- managing office supplies and cooperating with external vendors
- ensuring that our office maintenance contractors maintain a high level of service, arranging for necessary repairs
- preparing documents, cooperating with our accountants
- organizing internal and external events (team-building and employer branding events once in a few months)
- taking part in internal HR-related projects (e.g. improving candidate experience, planning employer branding activities, developing employee engagement or helping with the recruitment)
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- A passion for HR and administration with a huge desire to develop
- A can-do attitude, focus on getting things done
- Great time management skills - you are able to multitask, prioritize and work under time pressure
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements for administrative and organizational processes
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs
- Fluency in spoken and written English (upper-intermediate is a must) and Polish (proficiency)
- 1+ year of prior experience in a similar role (office support / HR administrator) would be a plus
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE
- Career acceleration in a highly dynamic work environment
- Experiencing unique challenges related to working in a remote-first company with big growth aspirations
- Constant learning culture among sharp and passionate people who read books, attend & speak at conferences, with unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth
- Opportunity for fast personal and professional growth
- Our office is located in the heart of Kraków, in Kazimierz