This will be your future team:
Our Global Legal Network CORE team in Warsaw is a small family of legal professionals with diverse cultures and languages. We have the exclusive aim to provide quality legal support to our internal Accenture teams. We never get bored, as every day brings new situations, tasks and challenges. Each member of our team has his/her own tasks to complete but whenever the situation requires, we support each other or back up our colleagues.
What will you do?
- Provide legal support to Accenture’s legal team and other internal business stakeholders in Austria, Switzerland and Germany (ASG) related to documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions of various supplier agreements and other legal documents relevant to the CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) support area and the internal Corporate Functions (including departments such as Procurement, Finance, Marketing, Workplace Solutions) in accordance with company policies and procedures, internal business stakeholder requirements and applicable law
- Provide legal and administrative support to the in-Country Legal Counsels in ASG with Ethics and Compliance matters, Data Privacy compliance, Corporate and Entity Matters, Regulatory Affairs, Dispute Resolutions, Legal Innovation and Automation, and Legal Offerings
- Meet and interact with many interesting colleagues across the organization and will help them to understand our corporate policies and standards in order to jointly mitigate and manage the risk exposure for the company.
What do we expect from you?
- University degree in Law, preferably from Austria, Switzerland or Germany
- Min. 2-3 years of experience from a private corporation or a law firm is expected mainly in civil and commercial law matters
- Fluency (incl. legal level) of German language
- Fluent English (incl. legal level)
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Procurement contracts review is a merit, data privacy experience a plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.