Legal Intern in Corporate Structure & Tax department
During Internship you will:
- support Corporate Structure & Tax department in variety of ad hoc activities connected with company creating/liquidation and day-to-day corporate activities,
- learn how corporate structure of international company looks like,
- prepare and secure proper flow of diverse documentation related to corporate structure.
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- are finishing your 3rd – 4th year of Law,
- are very attentive to details and are not afraid of work with documentation,
- have a can-do attitude and a strong drive to deliver results,
- are a team player who is not afraid to work on independent projects,
- are fluent in both oral and written English,
- are interested in real estate market.
- we will do our best to support you in gaining first professional experience in an international environment,
- we offer flexible working time so you can combine your career with education,
- you will have a chance to develop your skills and work under the supervision of a dedicated Mentor,
- you will use your skills and broaden your horizon by working on relevant business cases,
- you will be paid (based on a civil contract).