Still haven't found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Why do we need you?
Because mobile apps and technology companies need good lawyers too!
With extremely dynamic growth of mobile apps and online services industry, our global Compliance and Data Protection practice looks for young lawyers to be part of the team that helps to build and develop safe mobile games, respecting privacy of our users and compliant with data protection, consumer laws and similar applicable law all over the world.
At the same time, operating from more than 10 jurisdictions and being a US company listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange, we need you to assist us in implementing and enforcing the organization-wise compliance rules (legal, business, ethical) including whistleblowing, gifts and donations etc.
In this role you will
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer and Data Protection Officer on a daily basis in: drafting documentation, working out the solutions to be implemented, assisting in contracts negotiations, analyzing changes in law as well as market standards and its applicability to Huuuge,
- Manage CCO and DPO office internal recods, documentation and repositories,
- Research and keep CCO/DPO team updated with new regulators, industry fast moving standards
- Analyse GDPR provisions….but also CCPA, Israeli privacy laws, soft laws, guidelines, self-governing principles in EU, US and other important territories,
- Work with and advising other teams such as Legal, HR, Administration, Security and most of all our studios, Data Team and Marketing – helping to coordinate implementation of new rules, concluding contracts.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting work in the highly dynamic environment
- Our DPO/CCO specialists mentoring.
- Good working atmosphere
- Possibility in taking part in extraordinary Huuuge internal events
- Feel like at home in our beautiful new Warsaw office
- Treat yourself with not only coffee & tea but any other softs and fruits at your disposal;)
- Law student (IV or V year)
- Basic knowledge or at least interested in new tech law, data protection, consumer law, online services applicable regulations,
- At lest 3 days a week, preferably to work in our Warsaw office (flexible hours possible) for at lest 6 months internship with further possibility to extend cooperation,
- Very good English language as daily we work in English with our teams in Tel Aviv, Helsinki, Las Vegas…. and local lawyers from other countries.
Surprise us with
- Being open minded lawyer that is interested not only in strictly Polish law,
- Creativity and willingness to look on the problem from different angles,
- Your knowledge or at least interest in other countries privacy laws,
- Awareness of how gaming and mobile apps industry works – even if you are a user.