About the company
You will be working as a consultant on the client site who is an American multinational company specializing in business IT. The brand is well-established on the international market and offers a great start or development of your career path, and a valuable experience to gain in a financial sector.
We help customers use technology to reduce the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, these new ideas and the business opportunities created in making these ideas a reality, transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both.
Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
We are currently seeking for candidates to the Sales Compensation department based in Wroclaw. This is not only a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience but also a chance to work in an international environment.
- Provide comprehensive compensation through management of a number of applications and processes
- Collect, compile, analyze and report employee incentive sales data
- Support in resolving customers’ issues and report ongoing issues
- Produce validation reports on a daily basis and ad-hoc reports
- Ensuring timely and accurate accomplishment of tasks according to customers’ standards
- Cooperate with other parties involved in sales compensation process
- Ensure process documentation is kept up to date and maintain updates if needed
- Bachelor's Degree or higher university degree ideally in Business Administration/Finance/Math/IT; equivalent work experience will be an advantage
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (mainly Excel spreadsheet)
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Good planning skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated teamwork spirit and strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive approach
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What do we offer?
An attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax, have some fun and enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles:
- Competitive job in an innovative business
- Opportunity to develop your talents
- Attractive and friendly working environment
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Language requirements
- English: very good communication and writing skills; professional/business English (C1/C2 level)
- Other language: not requested