At Testronic we hire people from all over the world to assure the best quality of video games. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
About the role
A new role is available in our Team Experience department. The Employee Experience Manager is a key role not only in the department, but also within the business! We operate a fast paced, dynamic, international and multi cultural business. Do you think you have what it takes to level up your career?
- Deliver consistent approach to all internal communication
- Improve the way we listen to, communicate, engage & motivate staff
- Improving the involvement of employees in shaping and influencing direction of organisation
- Ensure Employees have a voice
- Issue and evaluate on employee satisfaction surveys
- Establish and work with key stakeholders around the business
- Support organisational change by creating effective internal communications strategies
- Reporting on trends and findings
- Adhering to Testronic ethics & integrity policies
- Support Team Members during employee cycle and alumni
- Design and publish Testronic newsletter, or other forms of communication
- Proven work experience as a Employee Engagement Manager, or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Positive and driven to make a difference
- Ability to identify and track relevant KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Trustworthy, supportive and creditable
- Fast thinker and open to change
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
Do you think you have what it takes?
Even better way to apply, and make your application stand out from the crowd. Add your personality, to your application and Apply via video
What are you waiting for ?