👍🏻 Znasz język polski?
👍🏻 And additionally, do you speak English fluently?
If the answer is yes and you want to start your career in FinTech 🚀, you should apply for OANDA's offer!
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 26 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. We launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Inform our customers about our products, help them to understand how our products work and how to use them (via live chat and email)
- Provide basic login troubleshooting assistance to customers having difficulty accessing the platform.
- Identify and analyse customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth, and retention of business.
- Cooperate with and support other Departments – Account Onboarding, Compliance, Legal etc.
- Promote positive customer relations with a can-do attitude, and willingness to always help.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by OANDA.
- Adhoc projects and other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English; knowing of any European language will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to work late shifts (12:00 pm – 8:00 pm), mainly remotely– it will be good to meet with the team at the office once a week.
- Ability to handle email, live chat inquiries and phone calls from time to time.
- Excellent communications skills and positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and resourceful.
- Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.
What do we offer?
- Life insurance & medical care
- MultiCafeteria (tickets, vouchers)
- OANDA Cares (4 Charity days) and Wellness Days
- We take care of our associates every day e.g. we organise contests, look for opportunities to celebrate together or deliver healthy food and sweets ;)
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.