The 11 bit studios PR team is looking for a Content and Social Media Specialist. The job comes with an environment that offers a lot of creative freedom, as well as responsibility and plenty of challenges. Let’s hope you also like Twitter, Facebook and other social media ‘cause you’ll be spending a lot of time there.
- Creating captivating, refined content for all our digital channels (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Steam, Newsletter, Reddit and more).
- Creating and adjusting the comprehensive community management and social media strategies, both short and long-term.
- Collaborating with PR, marketing and publishing teams in order to execute our company’s unique strategy and vision in the best way possible.
- Co-creating the promotional resources with our assets production team.
- Recording your face in front of the camera from time to time.
- Collaborating with Support, Production and QA Teams.
- Attending gaming events if/when they’re going to happen again.
- Laughing at your lead’s jokes, even if they’re drier than Arrakis at noon.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position (content management, community management/moderation/development, social media management) in a game dev company.
- Very good command of English and Polish - both written and spoken.
- Familiarity with various social media channels and digital distribution platforms.
- Being creative. We know it’s a wide term that sounds like a cliché - but it is crucial in this position.
- Good understanding of the video games market and entertainment industry.
- Absolute, unconditional love for video games, be it AAA or indie.
- Being strategic and well-organized.
- Initiative to solve problems and conflicts in the community.
- Collaborative work ethic - working with others is a big part of the job.
- Tons of empathy - you need to understand the needs of our community.
- A portfolio that proves your copywriting skills and cool social media posting finesse (in English)*.
Nice to have:
- Some graphical intuition - even if you draw/take photos/edit videos as a hobby!
- Some experience of working in front of a camera/with a microphone.
- Being data-driven and analytical if the situation demands.
- We are offering you:
- Involvement in worthwhile projects where the quality and message always come first.
- Being a part of a talented team of professionals who also happen to be lighthearted, flexible, and sometimes a bit noisy.
- Lack of boredom! Plenty of creative challenges await!
- A chance to develop a refined, reliable communication strategy for our products.
- A great working environment in a cool new office (as soon as we deal with the epidemic, that is).
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
- Numerous benefits, including a training budget, private health care, and attendance at events associated with our business.
*Please attach the portfolio (preferably in pdf format but it can also be a bunch of screenshots or anything that suits you best) to your application.
Apply for this job