The position is part time with about 10 to 20 hours per week. The position is suitable for a student and can be allocated as full days or part time spread over several days. The right background is a young person studying business administration or law who wants practical experience working with a small office aiding business opportunities in real estate as well as mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
We offer from 25 PLN to 35 PLN gross depending on experience of the applicant. We are open to pay increase in the future based on your performance.
The business set up includes cooperation under the umbrella of www.acpw.eu
The company office is located right next to Politechnica Metro Station.
The company works with both Polish and international clients and the office working language is English.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us you CV both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with email@example.com in CC. Extra CV in Polish is also welcome.
- Handling and coordination of company documents,
- Cooperation with accountants,
- Involvement with physical and electronic filing and matching of physical and electronic files,
- Participation in search and identification of interesting business projects in real estate and M&A,
- Participation in the preparation of investment budgets,
- Participation in preparation of investor prospectuses and presentations,
- Participation in investor meetings from time to time,
- Coordination of banking relations.
Background & Expected skills:
- Good ability to organize and process company and project documentation,
- Ability to work independently,
- Good English language skills (writing and speaking),
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- Literacy in cloud services use and setup (documentation flow for the company and for projects / clients),
- Driving license is a plus,
- Ability to travel in Poland and abroad for short periods from time to time.