Are you looking for a first step into the world of games?
Do you have an eye for details and a passion for quality?
Do you want to access and test games before they are released?
Then you should read on as most probably WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
What you would do as a QA Technician is:
- Detect and report bugs, software issues, and propose corrections.
- Complete assigned tasks in timely manner with attention to detail.
- Maintain strong teamwork and aim to achieve group targets.
- Inform supervisors of any issue that may slow down, disrupt, or can improve testing progress.
- Improve knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.
What we can offer you is as follows:
- Project-based, full-time job with different shifts.
- Casual contract for the beginning.
- Daily contact with some awesome people from all around the world.
- Very informal atmosphere and no dress code.
- Online training platforms and workshops to level you up.
- Relax areas with free fruits and drinks, arcades, gaming consoles and board games.
- Access to latest unreleased games and top gaming platforms.
We will invite you to the next level if you have:
- Great passion for video games.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written) on at least B2 level.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, PC setup).
- Excel in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multitask effectively while under pressure and to deadlines.
What will happen once you decide to apply?
- You will receive an invitation to participate in an online assessment session.
- If you pass, we will reach out to invite you to an online meeting with the recruiter to tell you more about our company and this position.
Don't delay! TURN YOUR PASSION INTO AN INCREDIBLE CAREER.
Staffed by industry veterans, Testronic is an award-winning service provider in the outsource QA space. We partner with some of the industry’s most prominent developers and publishers worldwide and cover all platforms and popular storefronts.