We’re looking for:
An easy-going and open-minded person with a deep passion for video games and great English skills. Someone who is willing to work from our office in Warsaw.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, and enjoy working as part of a team.
- An open and friendly atmosphere,
- An informal and casual environment,
- No dress code - seriously you can wear sweatpants all week long,
- Multicultural and passionate teammates – think of any country in the world and you will be able to find its representatives @Testronic.
- Access to a wide range of video games.
Your day at work will consist of:
- Detecting/reporting bugs and software issues,
- Maintaining strong cooperation with the rest of the team,
- Helping to achieve group targets,
- Improving your knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.
1. You will get the opportunity to bring your CV to life with the use of a video application,
2. You will be asked to complete a short English Levelling Test as well as an Eagle Eye Test,
3. You will participate in a 30-minute interview with a recruiter,
- TURN YOUR PASSION INTO AN INCREDIBLE CAREER -
Don't delay and apply today!