When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.About the role
- TURN YOUR PASSION INTO AN INCREDIBLE CAREER -
BECOME A VIDEO GAME TESTER
We’re looking for:
An easy-going and open-minded person with a deep passion for video games and great English skills.
- An open and friendly atmosphere,
- An informal and casual environment,
- No dress code - seriously you can wear sweatpants all week long,
- Multicultural and passionate teammates – think of any country in the world and you will be able to find its representatives @Testronic.
- Access to a wide range of video games.
Your day at work will consist of:
- Detecting/reporting bugs and software issues,
- Maintaining strong cooperation with the rest of the team,
- Helping to achieve group targets,
- Improving your knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.
What will happen once you decide to apply?
1. You will be asked to complete a video application
2. We will ask you do complete a short English Levelling Test
3. We will invite you to an online meeting with a Recruiter
4. You will receive an invitation to participate in an online assessment day
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. However, during this pandemic and until further notice, this role partially will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role.