We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, and enjoy working as part of a team.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role partially will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
About the role
We’re looking for:
An easy-going and open-minded person with a deep passion for video games and great English skills.
- An open and friendly atmosphere,
- An informal and casual environment,
- No dress code - seriously you can wear sweatpants all week long,
- Multicultural and passionate teammates – think of any country in the world and you will be able to find its representatives @Testronic.
- Access to a wide range of video games.
Your day at work will consist of:
- Detecting/reporting bugs and software issues,
- Maintaining strong cooperation with the rest of the team,
- Helping to achieve group targets,
- Improving your knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.
- TURN YOUR PASSION INTO AN INCREDIBLE CAREER -
BECOME A VIDEO GAME TESTER