Are you looking for a first step into work in the world of games?
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for quality?
Do you have great French and English language skills?
Do you want to access and play games before they're released?
Let's talk about why you should choose Testronic to start your gaming career!
About the role:
We know that one of the most annoying things to come across in a video game is a completely senseless translation: it can ruin the whole experience! We bet that you've managed to spot lots of linguistics issues while playing a video game. The good news is that our Testronic team is working tirelessly to fix these issues and deliver the best possible experience for gamers worldwide.
We're looking for people with a deep passion for games, teamwork, pride in your work and linguistic correctness. (Does this sound like you? Perfect!)
At Testronic we help to improve the quality of text within games to keep players engaged and excited. If you have a keen eye for detail, are comfortable working in your own language, and want to make an impact in the gaming industry - we'd love to welcome you to to the team.
What you would do:
- Make sure that the game is free from any spelling, or grammatical errors.
- Assess cultural appropriateness of the game.
- Confirm that the text, images, and audio correspond with each other.
- Review the tone and style of the text.
- Ensure that translation is accurate and free from any terminology inconsistencies.
- Make sure that text is not cut or misplaced.
What we want from you:
- Perfect knowledge of French language (C1/C2 level) and a good understanding of English, as well as basic technical skills.
- It would be awesome if you already have some previous experience in LQA, translation, and proofreading, but it is not a must - we can teach you (almost) everything from scratch.
- If you are a gamer (all types of games count!) - then you are a perfect match.
What we can give you is as follows
- The job is project-based and each project has different durations and requirements. We work on both Day (from 9:00AM to 5:00PM) and Late shifts (from 5:30PM to 2:00AM)
- There is also a possibility to work remotely for some projects only.
- We offer casual contracts. We guarantee daily contact with some awesome people from all around the world, a very informal atmosphere, and access to GAMES - a lot of new, unreleased games.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localization, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?