When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!About the role
- Make sure that the game is free from any spelling or grammatical errors
- Assess cultural appropriateness of the game
- Confirm that the text and images correspond with each other
- Review the tone and style of the text
- Ensure that translation is accurate and free from any terminology inconsistencies
- Make sure that text is not cut or misplaced
- Native or proficient (C1/C2) speaker of Dutch
- Good English skills
- Experience or interest in translation and proofreading
- Attention to detail
- Passion for video games
- Basic IT and MS Excel skills
- Full- time project
- Casual contract
- Competitive hourly rate or monthly salary
- Work within an international, young team of real video games fans
- Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?