The position you are applying for is an office based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around world , we have taken precaution to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further updates , this role will be remote based ( from home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates , we will cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
About the role
- Make sure that the game is free from any spelling, or grammatical errors
- Assess cultural appropriateness of the game
- Confirm that the text and images correspond with each other
- Review the tone and style of the text
- Ensure that translation is accurate and free from any terminology inconsistencies
- Make sure that text is not cut or misplaced
- Native or proficient (C1/C2) speaker of Brazilian Portuguese
- Good English skills
- Experience or interest in translation and proofreading
- Attention to detail
- Passion for video games
- Basic IT and MS Excel skills
- Full- time project
- Casual contract or permanent contract
- Competitive hourly rate or monthly salary
- Work within an international, young team of real video games fans
- Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Click APPLY today!