The Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we use our passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide and are now operating from 60+ Studios located across 4 continents and 21 countries & still growing globally!
Do you speak video games? Are you passionate about them and want to make your hobby into work? We are currently looking for Video Game Testers to join our exciting projects at Katowice Studio. This is your opportunity to start a brand-new career in the games industry!
As a Video Game Tester, you will be searching for bugs by playing pre-release and live op’s video games on all current platforms. Then you will report and regress all bugs found to assist game developers to help them improve the quality of their product before it is released to the public.
The responsibilities of the Video Game Testers will be:
- Testing video games using the Keywords testing process and software to ensure the highest possible quality delivered by our Clients.
- Testing by using the test cases provided by the Test Lead in order to find defects and bugs in the games.
- Entering those defects into the relevant bug databases in a quick, effective, and clear manner by using our terminology and guidelines.
- Performing bug regression when required.
- Helping with troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
You are a perfect Candidate if:
- you are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- are able to multi-task, with an agile and flexible attitude towards changes.
- are accountable and responsible.
- you have an eye for errors/inconsistencies and pay attention to details.
- are an honest & open communicator.
- are able to successfully meet deadlines.
- have the ability to actively listen to instructions and execute instructed tasks.
- are self-motivated, innovative, and analytical.
- have at least some basic commands of MS Excel.
- are based in the Katowice area or available for immediate relocation.
- have availability for 8h shift between Monday-Friday.
- Passion for video games.
- Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of all next-gen and current-gen console hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of mobile and PC hardware and software.
- Availability to start ASAP.
As a mandatory requirement, a Candidate must either be a Polish citizen, EU member citizen, a permanent resident, or have a relevant work permit/ Visa in order to be considered for a Video Game Tester position.
- Mandate Contract (project-based cooperation).
- Working on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Attractive salary.
- Ability to work on the latest video game content before it's released to the public.
- Free beverages (tea, coffee).
- Fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
- Casual and fun work environment.
Please send us your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
*Only selected Candidates will be contacted.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!