When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
During this pandemic and until further updates, this role will be remote with an option of working from offices as needed, and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
About the role
Vendor Manager wanted!
Have you ever managed freelance specialists, assigned them to specific roles along with managing huge databases?
Are you a multitasking master, not afraid of staying in touch with different vendors?
Is project management your thing?
If your answer to questions above is "YES!" then we need you!
As our Vendor Manager you will be cooperating with Recruitment, HR, and Finance, and will be responsible for the overall management of our individuals providing language services. What is more, you will be:
- Supporting recruitment of translators resources, negotiating rates, finding talent that fits our project needs
- Managing LSP databases
- Keeping track of LSPs’ contracts, NDAs etc.
- Keeping track of LSPs’ assignments and work quality
Do you wonder what makes you a perfect Candidate for us?
Well, you have to have some previous experience in such a role, that's for sure. Moreover, you should speak fluently English and generally, be an open to people person, liking contact with them. Remember, we are a really multicultural company so you need to have a good understanding of cross-cultural differences.
And what we give you in exchange?
- Cooperating and daily contact with fun, multicultural people, crazy about games
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly work with option of working from offices as needed
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus)
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract
Additionally, you are a hero for us if you can manage stress easily and work under pressure.
We dare you! Will you take up the challenge?