When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
If you enjoying playing games, you will have an opportunity to work with the newest game titles.
This is an amazing opportunity that gives you the freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
- Translating video games, either full titles (sometimes shared with other translators) and game updates
- Translating marketing text for our client’s games
- Proofreading and editing other translator’s work to ensure the text is of optimal quality
- Preserving or enhancing the cultural nuances and wordplay of the original writing of a game
- Being able to work with text containing variables or other restrictions typically present in videogame text
- Being able to work with the rest of the translation team, not only independently
- Being able to translate from English into German
- Having experience working with videogames, or experience translating software/films/literature/other related fields
- Translation qualifications are an important bonus (or equivalent experience)
- Being a registered freelancer able to invoice us for your work
- We provide CAT tool licenses for our projects
- Work is project-based, our team tries to provide information as early as possible regarding upcoming larger projects, and short notice smaller requests are likely to occur