Currently, Testronic Translation Department is looking for an English into French Translator. If you are interested in the gaming industry willing to be a part of it, and you are searching for new opportunities for yourself – then you are the perfect match!
What we are looking for:
- Native speaker ofFrench who is also a language enthusiast, passionate about linguistic and cultural nuances;
- Fluent knowledge of English;
- Translation experience of more than 6 months;
- Freelance registration and ability to provide invoices;
- Translation experience in the gaming/filming industry will be beneficial.
What you will be responsible for:
- You will translate video games both full-titles (sometimes shared with other translators) and game updates.
- Additionally you will translate marketing texts and materials from our clients and you would be responsible for translating them.
- You will proofread and edit other translators’ work to ensure the text is of the best quality.
What we offer:
- Independent and project-based job (B2B contract);
- Decent translation rates;
- Opportunity to work remotely, from any place (however, please note our Localization Team works in the CET time zone);
- Needed tools (CAT tool license for Memsource for our projects);
- Informal and casual environment with a friendly attitude and support.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Sounds interesting? Then don't hesitate and apply!