When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
If you enjoying playing games, you will have an opportunity to work with the newest game titles. This is an amazing opportunity that gives you the freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
About this role
- Taking care of localization projects, overseeing the process for each request and title
- Organizing the department's work and delegation flows
- Managing content for our clients in our cloud based platform
- Handling communications with our remote teams and clients
- Learning the processes of our service and progressively assisting in developing new processes and solutions
- Reporting to Senior Localization Coordinator
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Proactive, communicative and responsible attitude
- Good organization of tasks and work time (capacity to multitask efficiently)
- Solid English skills, spoken and written
- Good competence in Office Suite and understanding of file types and localization workflows
- Prior experience in translation/language related work
- Cooperation and daily contact with fun, multicultural people, crazy about games
- International and multicultural environment
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career
- Flexible working hours,
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus)
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract
The role is mostly remote based for the foreseeable future, however to be eligible for the role you must be based in Poland with the possibility to work from the office in Warsaw when required. Full-time contract based role, with a 3 month probation period. We will provide additional context and ad-hoc training, and company equipment.