We are looking for German speakers to join our Team. If your German level is B2 or higher, want to become part of a winning team and start a new career chapter, then this opportunity is for YOU.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The first point of contact for the customer, responding to the various incoming requests, solving the emerging issues.
- Professional telephone, chat and Email support in solving customer problems.
- Recognizing customer needs.
- Participation in specialized training.
- Understanding customer needs and assisting to solve the issue faced.
- Building a good relationship with the customer while improving customer satisfaction.
- Participating in the improvement of service quality and customer satisfaction by providing additional insights on how to improve them.
- Knowledge of the German language.
- German, starting B2 level.
- English, starting B1 level.
- Personnel culture and a positive attitude.
- Attention to details and problem-solving.
- Skills for efficient navigation of the internet.
Good To Have “It’s a plus”
- Previous Customer Service/ Technical Support experience is a plus.
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Organized & Punctual, put things in order so that they run smoothly and are always on time.
- Flexible, Can carry different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Listen, Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Service Customers, be friendly patient and polite with customers and try your best to service their needs/wants.
Offer & Benefits
- Attractive Salary PLN 4500 – PLN 6000 Gross / Monthly
- PLN 4500 Gross
- + PLN 1000 Bonus “Based on customer feedback & No unexcused absence”
- + PLN 500 Bonus “Based on performance – Task completion on-time, activities conducted, high performance, quality and quantity of interactions….etc ”
- Technical training, soft skills training and Development Programs.*
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30 – 1 hour break).
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card.
- Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company.
This Job is an Office-Based job opportunity where the office will be located in Szczecin.
*Initial Training will be Delivered remotely – Training At Home.
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”