We are looking for German speakers to join our Team. If your German level is B2 or higher, want to become part of a winning team and start a new career chapter, then this opportunity is for YOU.
***Joining Bonus 1000€ “While signing a loyalty to stay in the company for at least 6 months”
Duties and Responsibilities
- The first point of contact for the customer, responding to the various incoming requests, solving the emerging issues.
- Professional telephone, chat and Email support in solving customer problems.
- Recognizing customer needs.
- Participation in specialized training.
- Understanding customer needs and assisting to solve the issue faced.
- Building a good relationship with the customer while improving customer satisfaction.
- Participating in the improvement of service quality and customer satisfaction by providing additional insights on how to improve them.
- Knowledge of the German language.
- German, starting B2 level.
- English, starting B1 level.
- Personnel culture and a positive attitude.
- Attention to details and problem-solving.
- Skills for efficient navigation of the internet.
Good To Have “It’s a plus”
- Previous Customer Service/ Technical Support experience is a plus.
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Organized & Punctual, put things in order so that they run smoothly and are always on time.
- Flexible, Can carry different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Listen, Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Service Customers, be friendly patient and polite with customers and try your best to service their needs/wants.
Offer & Benefits
- Attractive Salary PLN 4500 – PLN 6000 Gross / Monthly + 1000€ Joining Bonus.
- Joining Bonus 1000€ “While signing a loyalty to stay in the company for at least 6 months”
- PLN 4500 Gross
- + PLN 1000 Bonus “Based on customer feedback & No unexcused absence”
- + PLN 500 Bonus “Based on performance – Task completion on-time, activities conducted, high performance, quality and quantity of interactions….etc ”
- Technical training, soft skills training and Development Programs.*
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30 – 1 hour break).
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card.
- Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company.
This Job is an Office-Based job opportunity where the office will be located in Szczecin.
*Initial Training will be Delivered remotely – Training At Home.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”