We are looking for French speakers to join our Team. If your French level is B2 or higher, want to become part of a winning team and start a new career chapter, then this opportunity is for YOU.
You will be the point of contact for the customer, responding to the various incoming requests, identifying the issues, investigate it and provide the resolution to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional support in solving customer issues.
- Recognizing, understanding customer needs and assisting to solve the issue faced.
- Identify, investigate, research and provide resolution to customer issues.
- Troubleshooting customer issues including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
- Ensure service delivered to the customers meets the Service levels and Key performance indicators targets.
- Clarify customer requirements while probing to identify the issue faced and provide an adequate solution.
- Follow the appropriate escalation steps to resolve the issues, while making follow up outbound calls to customers or other parties as needed.
- Building a good relationship with the customer while improving customer satisfaction.
- Participation in specialized training.
- Knowledge of the French language.
- French, starting B2 level.
- Personnel culture and a positive attitude.
- Attention to details and problem-solving.
- Skills for efficient navigation of the internet.
Good To Have “It’s a plus”
- Previous Technical Support experience is a plus.
- English is a Plus.
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Organized & Punctual, put things in order so that they run smoothly and are always on time.
- Flexible, Can carry different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Listen, Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Service Customers, be friendly patient and polite with customers and try your best to service their needs/wants.
Offer & Benefits
- Attractive Salary PLN 4500 – PLN 5700 Gross / Monthly
- Salary PLN 4500 + PLN 500 Bonus.
- Relocation allowance – PLN 700 Gross Extra /monthly for 12 months.
- Technical training, soft skills training and Development Programs.
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card.
This Job is a Work At Home job opportunity.
*Initial Training will be Delivered on Site – where the office will be located in Szczecin.