We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Technical Sourcing Recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our EU recruiting organization supporting Amazon Alexa and Devices. If you thrive in a exciting environment, this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Amazon’s digital growth as we find and attract the highest quality tech talent.
You will play a critical role in building out the technology teams for our devices business, recruiting candidates in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- working in partnership with full lifecycle recruiters focusing on engaging passive candidates
- market mapping of technology companies and candidate talent pools for the main technical job families
- identifying relevant passive candidates via a variety of tools and platforms - linkedin recruiter, google, internal candidate database, github, meet-up,
- engaging identified sourced candidates and bringing them into the recruitment process with Amazon.
- creating engaging reach-out messages to increase response rates
- conducting prescreening calls and interview preparation calls with candidates, gathering all required information to hand-off to the full lifecycle recruiter
- conducting and sharing with the team market intelligence research
- working with recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- extensive experience in recruiting for hard to fill technical roles - software development, devops, system development
- experience in full lifecycle technical recruitment with an agency and some inhouse exposure
- advanced boolean searches
- knowledge of different sourcing platforms and leveraging social media for sourcing
- a data driven approach to recruitment - understanding of recruiting metrics, ability to adjust approaches based on data
- knowledge of the technology market in Poland
- great candidate care skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- excellent communication skills and fluent English
- data analytics skills
- market research and market intelligence experience
- experience in tech hiring across different European locations