- You will be Solving technical product issues and questions that our customers, resellers and personnel report to us.
- You will communicate directly with different stakeholders using phone, ticketing system and remote tools
- You will be Coordinating with different teams to solve issues in a timely manner
- You will be required to keep customers happy with prompt responses and excellent communication
- You will report product issues to development
- You will Perform “knowledge management” by creating instructions and articles of frequent issues and help in the training of support personnel
- Attractive Package - PLN 7500 Brutto
- Paid Training
- Private Medical Insurance
- Sports Card
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events
- Job Location in Central Warsaw with direct access to shopping facilities and catering centre.
- Speak and write in French C1
- Speak and write in English B1
- Strong hands-on experience in IT
- Experience with Windows environments and their management
- Experience in a customer service role
- Background in technical support, software testing or application engineering.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Experience with technical problem solving
- Technical studies like BSc or MSc in Information Technology, or equivalent, is required
Good To Have:
- Experience with document/content management systems.
- Performing knowledge management by creating instructions and articles for frequent Issues.
- Experience with computer networks.
- Experience with MS SQL databases.
Job Location: Warsaw.
Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00.
Contract Type: Annually Renewable.
Monthly Salary Package: PLN 7500 Brutto