Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
Location: Warsaw, Mokotow
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, ensuring that key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Agents/Advisors against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally and instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools to manage any shortfall.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and one-on-one monthly meetings with each Agent/Advisor, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s.
- Ensure Agents/Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance in line with company mission and values.
- Minimum 1 year experience on Team Manager position in a Call Centre
- Fluent German both spoken and written, English B2
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behaviour
- Effective project management
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Analytical skills
- Experience of relevant training and coaching techniques
- Good listening skills
- Logical and objective approach to contacts assessment
- Ability to provide feedback in a positive and supportive manner
- Able to effectively use Microsoft and Google applications (ie: Word, Excel/Google Sheets, Powerpoint, Outlook etc.)
When applying please enclose the below statement: "Hereby I voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data contained in my CV by Sitel Polska Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 , pos. 926 as amended).”