Talent Acquisition Specialist WANTED!
Choose a job that can turn your career upside down!
Are you an easy-going and open-minded person with previous experience in Talent Acquisition?
Do you speak English freely?
You have worked before with Microsoft Office and ATS tools?
This means that this dream position is for YOU!
What we want from you is:
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and offer negotiation) with a focus on strong partnership with hiring teams and high-touch candidate experience.
- Documenting and maintaining all candidate information on our ATS.
- Supporting other searches within Talent Acquisition Team Poland as required.
- Partnering with other colleagues to generate ideas and to provide creative solutions.
- Participating in various recruitment, communication, EB and HR initiatives related to business needs.
What we can offer you:
- Internationaland multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic.
- Remote work.
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career.
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus).
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract.
We invite you to the next level if:
- You speak English on a minimum B2 level.
- You have minimum 1-2 years of experience in recruitment (direct search knowledge is a plus).
- You have a basic knowledge Microsoft Office.
- You have experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment in close collaboration with hiring managers
- You are proactive, opened and strong negotiator.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localization, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!