When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!About the role
Choose a job that can turn your career upside down!
Talent Acquisition Specialist WANTED!
What can you expect from us?
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representatives at Testronic
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards and non-agency, non-IT recruitments
- Opportunity to meet different people from all around the world - you will work with them and source them
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus)
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract and possibility to work from home
What do we want in exchange?
- An easy-going and open-minded person with previous experience in sourcing passive candidates (1-2 years is enough!) and who speaks English freely. You should know how to use LinkedIn just as everybody knows how to use Facebook.
- We appreciate people who have a detective's character - finding all the needed information and details about candidates' should be your thing.
- It would be cool if you were IT literate, especially Microsoft Office and ATS.
Your standard day at work would consist of:
- Sourcing passive Candidates via different tools, mostly LinkedIn
- Sharing knowledge about how easy-going and chill Testronic is
- Attracting Candidates to join our offices in Warsaw, London, Belgrade, New Orleans, and (possibly, in the future!) others
- CV screening, interviewing, testing, and making offers
- Documenting and maintaining all candidate information on our ATS
- Partnering with other team members to generate ideas and to provide creative solutions
- Participating in various recruitment and HR initiatives related to business needs