ould you like to spend your Summer Internship while working in a team, that plays a vital role in SBO Krakow daily operations? If yes, you should definitely apply for joining Facilities Management team!
On a daily basis FM team is taking care of all office services available in our buildings, as well as overseeing our campus buildings technical infrastructure. Our team members have a real impact on the workplace design and functioning, ensuring that everyone feels supported to perform at their best. Additionally, our role is to make our office operations sustainable and this aspect is visible at the back of our decisions/activities.
So if you would like to:
- get wider knowledge on how large office operations look like
- practice your collaboration skills
- gain some technical knowledge
- engage in sustainability topics or even introduce some initiatives
Then you are the person we are waiting for!
What do we offer?
- Fully paid, 3-months internship with a certificate of completion,
- 5 days of holidays,
- Buddy – a person who will be supporting you during the Internship Programme,
- Hybrid work arrangements,
- Access to online courses (inc. Excel, Project Management etc.),
- Fun & integration time,
- Canteen for Shell employees with 50% discount for meals and coffee corner.
- Status of student (preferably in technical faculties),
- Communicative English min B2,
- Strong analytical skills with a dash of creative and innovative approach,
- Good communication skills,
- Very good organization of work & planning skills,
- Ability to cooperate efficiently in a team,
- Willingness to learn,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office