Student Internship Program (EPIC)
Ecolab is the world's leading provider of cleaning and sanitation products and services for the Hospitality, Food service, Healthcare Agriculture and Industrial markets. By continuously delivering the highest standards in Hygiene Management Ecolab has established itself as a key partner for both Corporate and Regional customers throughout the world.
An EPIC Intern role within Procurement area is based on sustained compliance of products provided by Contract Manufacturing partners. That includes ensuring prompt and effective communication to subcontractors, securing right quality, service and innovation, which are required to meet the business needs.
What you will do:
- Timely communication to subcontractors in regards to specification changes
- Managing and storing the changes acknowledgement from Suppliers
- Driving internal projects to ensure full EPIC compliance including EPIC/SAP.
- Proactively identify, manage and escalate issues
What you will need:
- Fluent English verbal and written
- High education in Chemicals (Mech/Chem) and/or Business.
- Ability to operate proactively, anticipating possible problems, opportunities and challenges.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate effectively and concisely in oral and written messages.
- Experience in a multinational/multicultural/matrix environment will be an advantage
- User skills in SAP (MM, PP module) will be an asset.
- Availability during summer time; around 20 hours per week during school time (October-June)
What we could offer:
- Paid student internship
- Flexible working time
- Possibility to get valuable work experience
- ·Work in a great team and international environment