• Work for internal customers within his/her own team, or with other teams to set up new system and network environments.
• Analyze existing systems to ensure they are effectively meeting the needs of the organization and offer adequate security.
• Analyze business requirements to identify where they can integrate new infrastructure solutions.
• Analyze technical issues to find and fix root causes.
• Own the implementation and life-cycle for new internal IT infrastructure projects.
• Enhance infrastructure in the network and server area.
• Recommend technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support organizational goals.
• Resolve reported network and system setup problems.
• Keep network and system configuration and documentation up to date.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest technology products.
• Leading technical implementations of new systems
• Creating detailed project plans for new system designs and roll outs
• Reporting on project deployments
• Operating systems: Windows Server, Linux, Windows 10.
• Network technology (switching, routing, IP networks).
• Server virtualization technology (vSphere, hyper-V, KVM etc.).
• Understanding of Active Directory (Group Policies, User management, etc.).
• Firewall management.
• Facilities systems – VoIP systems, Door Access Control, CCTV, Alarms.
• PC deployment technologies.
• Data storage, tiering and backup solutions.
• Knowledge of IT best practices and standards (ITIL, ISO 20000)
• Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Media editing and streaming, Cloud technologies and services, Office 365, Azure, AWS
• Good communication skills, both verbally, and in writing, able to share ideas easily.
• Analytical, able to get to the root cause of issues, plan and implement infrastructure improvements.
• Efficient, able to perform tasks in the fastest and simplest way.
• Punctual, always on time for things.
• Team player.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related technical field and 3+ year related professional experience.
- IT infrastructure experience at network/server administrator level.
- Experience in independent implementation of complex infrastructure elements and IT project management.
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 level) and Polish, written and verbal.
- Technical certificates (CCENT/CCNA, MS MTA/MCSA) are a plus.
- Project management and TOGAF certificates are a plus.