Service Desk Trainee
OUR INTERNSHIP: Our full cycle is 12 months, paid, real.
Under the watchful eye of a mentor you will have a chance to contribute to the real-life projects and manage tasks on your own. If you are passionate about making a change and having impact on global scale this is a place for you. Start your career with IG and get to know us better!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- 1st and 2nd-line IT support to end users.
- Solve software and hardware problems with client devices (Windows, Mac), printers, video conferencing kit.
- Manage users and computers in Active Directory.
- Manage user access and identity
YOU WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- Learn Support models in a global company based on ITIL standards (procedures and ticket tracking system).
- Expand your knowledge about Active Directory.
- Expand your knowledge about Windows and Mac OS.
- Learn about highly-secured environment and systems management
- Participate in on-going IT projects.
- Learn about key tools required for access and identity management
WHAT YOU SHOULD CONTRIBUTE WITH:
- Passion for technology and eagerness to learn.
- Basic knowledge of Windows 7/10 and Mac OS X.
- Basic knowledge of networking topics: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve software issues with computers and peripheral devices, applications, systems and accounts
- Communication in spoken and written English (B2 level preferably).
- Be eligible to work in Poland.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card, vouchers, etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code!
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Ergonomic workstations and a laptop you can take home
- Free fresh fruit delivered daily
- Parking spots
- Bike parking and shower
- Library at the office
- Foosball and ping-pong tables
- Games consoles and board games
- Social events (summer party, Christmas party, monthly social events)
- Krakow Kapelanka 42 Street Building B - 4th and 5th floor
APPLY (till the end of March) -> ONLINE ASSESSMENT (April) -> INTERVIEW(April) -> OFFER