About the role
- Coordinate with L&D management for employee inductions, including review and development to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the program.
- Conduct regular line management meetings with L&D Training Specialists.
- Mentor and coordinate L&D Training Specialists’ work.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and continuous improvement methodology across all aspects of this role.
- Design, coordinate and deliver internal training programs in consultation with departmental managers.
- Develop training support documentation as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out in a, professional and safe manner.
- Ensure the accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of training records.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Participate in the development, review, and monitoring of the Training Matrix.
- Conduct training assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Delivering and design of training, to the needs of the business.
What you need :
- Good team management skills.
- Self-motivation and accountability.
- Customer focused, proactive and positive.
- Excellent, with written and, verbal English skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to develop effective relationships and build strong business partnerships.
- Good facilitation & presentation skills.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
Make your application stand out and apply via video instantly