About the role
Senior IT Technician
Have you ever been an IT problem Solver and rescued a company with computer hardware, software applications, mobile devices, network, etc.?
Dealing with tickets and fixing issues in an effective way, is a bed and butter for you
You are a communicative, hands-on, and driven person also an IT passionate?
Then we have a dream position for you!
What we want from you is
- Providing help to employees, based on our ticketing system and current tasks, including troubleshooting and fixing software, hardware, and network-related problems.
- Preparing hardware for the testers and other employees, including computers, gaming consoles and mobile phones.
- Keeping inventory database up-to-date and caring about IT-security related tasks and routines.
- Leading tasks when it will be needed, instructing and involving other team members.
- Cooperating with other teams and groups to ensure maximum efficiency of the IT environment.
- Developing and maintaining work in ways that optimize performance.
What we can give you is as follows
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career.
- Shift work (6-14, 10-18, 14-22).
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
- Social package (private medical care, discounted multisport card).
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract.
- Option to work from home up to few days a week (after trial period).
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic.
We invite you to the next level if
- You speak Polish and English on minimum B2 level.
- You have minimum 1 year IT background on similar position (Helpdesk/Service desk/IT Technician).
- You have knowledge, experience in troubleshootingcomputer-related problems, both hardware and software.
- You have experience/practice in working in Office365 and Active Directory-environments overall, managing users, computers, groups
- You have good understanding of computer networks (VLANs, VPNs, Ports, Network Layers, UDP/TCP, IP scopes).
- Knowledge of network switches configuration, PowerShell, mobile phones (managing and troubleshooting, MDM) it is an additional asset.
- You can control some directed areas/topics/tasks under time pressure.
- You are work self-driven, proactively working in team person.
Come on! We would be more than happy to see YOU in our Team!
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. You may be required to relocate to Warsaw at a later date. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!