The GMS Tax Technology team (GMS - Global Mobility Services) develops and implements advanced IT systems supporting a broad range of processes related to employee’s movement between countries and international taxation.
The team focuses on creating secure and innovative solutions, integrating expert business knowledge and modern technologies. Our business partners across the world appreciate the unmatched level of services and innovative technology.
We are currently seeking candidates with a passion for information technology who would like to join our rapidly growing team of talented business analysts and programmers in Krakow or Warsaw.
- creating concepts, specifications, formulating business requirements based on information obtained from clients and ensuring their completeness,
- implementing business logic and building process driven workflows,
- verification of implemented IT solutions in cooperation with the client,
- building and keeping good relationships with internal and external clients,
- training users and presenting software functionality.
- university degree - especially graduates of information systems, computer science in economy, other IT, and economic faculties,
- fluent command of English, both verbal and written – capable of direct contact with the client and understanding technical documentation,
- 2+ years of experience on an IT Business Analyst position or similar.
- focus on the quality of work,
- interpersonal communication skills,
- self-assessment and problem-solving skills,
- ability to work effectively with the team in agile environment,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office.
Nice to have:
- experience in using tools supporting process modeling and requirements management (Visio, BPMN, Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence),
- experience and knowledge in working with datasets, SQL, reporting with Power BI, SSRS
- experience in direct contact with the client, conducting presentations and training for users.
- basic programming skills,
- knowledge of processes related to global mobility of employees, needs of employees posted to work abroad and reorganization of processes,
- aesthetic sense and knowledge of UX / UI design.
- Work in a professional, well-established, and international work environment with an excellent atmosphere in one of the world-famous and prestigious companies belonging to "The Big Four",
- Have stable employment and competitive salary and benefits corresponding to your skills and knowledge,
- Participate in exciting IT projects for global companies,
- Gain valuable professional experience, technical knowledge and develop in your areas of interest.
- Possibility to work from home
- Modern office space
- MyBenefit program
- Life insurance
- Best private medical care with dedicated hotline