A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Kimberly Clark Team. It’s a unique chance to be part of a new organisation that is being created in Krakow as part of the Global Business Services (GBS).
Within this role you will ensure an efficient operation of the Accounting to Reporting (ATR) processes for the EMEA region.
The position is a focal point for providing advice, technical support and counsel on complex accounting issues and requires in depth knowledge of accounting and financial reporting in a multinational company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and engage with accounting teams, both within K-C and with our outsourced business partner, to manage the period, quarter, and annual close processes,
- Overall responsibility for the Financial Reporting processes within the EMEA region, both from process and individual country perspective,
- Indirect management and oversight of outsourced business partner ATR team members,
- Reconciling Balance sheet accounts and providing meaningful explanations on movements to business and auditors,
- Work effectively with other departments to obtain important data required to manage the process,
- Support month end accounting close for a variety of areas, such as Cost of Sales, Earnings, Accrual management, standard cost reporting and financial accounting processes.
- Reviewing management results of the companies in charge,
- Calculating and managing Profit & Loss postings associated with various projects,
- Developing Standard Work documentation to optimally manage the required process flows,
- Supporting process development and CI initiatives,
- Supporting Internal and External Audit processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A university qualification, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Accounting and Reporting in a multinational company.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is essential.
- Practical knowledge of US GAAP reporting.
- Exposure to major ERP system, preferably SAP R3.
- Orientation to work with strict deadlines is essential.
- Prior experience in audit (or cooperation with auditors) beneficial.
- Excellent communication, influencing and coordination skills.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Advanced Excel skills.