Senior Finance Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Kimberly Clark Team. It’s a unique chance to be part of a new organisation that is forming in Krakow as part of the Global Business Services (GBS).
Within this role you will analyse the financial impact of accounting transactions occurring in the EMEA region. You will work with senior stakeholders to ensure that the business events are appropriately recorded and understood.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyse large datasets related to accounting events occurring in the region
- Communicate with various stakeholders in order to understand the data, clarify variances versus budgeted values and draw conclusions
- Calculate and manage Profit & Loss postings associated with the transformational and restructuring projects occurring in the EMEA region
- Provide accurate and meaningful commentary on incurred expenses to the Regional Controller, the Consolidations team in the US and the CFOs across the region
- Reconcile Balance sheet accounts and provide explanations on movements to business and auditors.
- Work effectively with other departments to obtain important data required to manage the process,
- Recognize potential issues with the correctness of analysed data
- Develop and maintain standard work documentation to optimally manage the required process flows,
- Work with external auditors to answer questions coming from quarterly, interim and year-end audit programs
- Liaise effectively with country based Financial Reporting Teams to get accurate data on business events occurring within the region
- Work closely with the ATR (Account to Report) department to ensure correct accounting and reporting of the analysed transactions
Required Skills and Experience:
- A university qualification, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in Accounting, Reporting and/or Finance Analysis in a multinational company.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is essential.
- Exposure to major ERP system, preferably SAP R3.
- Orientation to work with strict deadlines is essential.
- Excellent communication, influencing and coordination skills.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the company
- Practical knowledge of US GAAP reporting would be an asset