We are a global leader with a 40-year long strategic SAP alliance relationship. Accenture is SAP’s largest alliance partner. Together, we’ve established an unprecedented agreement with close cooperation to work end-to-end (from co-development to delivery) on SAP® S/4HANA, SAP’s next-generation ERP business suite.
Join us and drive industry innovation by delivering SAP S/4HANA solutions. Unlock your potential and play an active role in building new and innovative applications and industry solutions.
What will you do?
- You will be designing, implementing, and deploying SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- You will be involved in full cycles, large-scale and end-to-end international projects where Accenture’s team plays a key role in designing and delivering a solution to the client.
- You will drive industry innovation by delivering SAP S/4HANA solutions. By unlocking your potential, you will be playing an active role in building new and innovative applications and industry solutions.
What we expect from You:
- Experience as an SAP Consultant with at least one end-to-end SAP implementation project.
- Very good command of English and German.
- Proven knowledge in SAP Finance especially GL but also including FS Autobank, RE-FX, eInvoicing, eBalance.
- Nice to have: ABAP, Data Archiving, SOAP/REST-Webservices.
- Hands-on experience in the requirements gathering/ fit-gap, design/blueprinting, and configuration/customization phase of SAP transformation programs.
- Deep understanding of business processes as well as good knowledge of technical issues in the required area of specialty.
- Team management and project management skills as an asset.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.