PepsiCo is looking for a Sales Reporting Assistant with Greek language to join our Sales Tower so as to support Sales Field team. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
In this role, you will be challenged to carry our ad-hoc requests in terms of data provided in order to give the needed support to Sales Field team. You will be also responsible for preparing KPIs sales reporting, providing support in terms of Reporting/Information aiming to focus on the business development. In this role you will also ensure the quality and accuracy of the information provided, also in the business information management programs. Your task would be also to map customers via application and support additional projects.
- Producing Foods and Beverages Sales reporting updates for the Sales Field team in a timely and accurate manner
- Executing ad-hoc sales reporting updates and data downloads from the information systems to keep Sales Field team updated in terms of sales performance
- Cross-checking reporting tools to ensure the quality and the accuracy of the information provided
- Monitoring data regarding IT update procedures and Master Files changes/corrections
- Customer mapping via MapInfo Application in order to be able to have control of the POS in all aspects and indicators
- Supporting H2S module’s monthly updates (tablets, HHs) with all necessary data for both TT and OT
- Supporting Connecting Wholesalers application updating and matching customers and SKUs in a regular basis
- Initial responsibilities in this role are focused on the knowledge capture. It will take up to several months to transition the know-how into our Krakow center, until the actual delivery will start. In that time, you will have a direct exposure to the business unit or sector processes focusing on those that you will become responsible for ; you will cooperate closely with key stakeholders to shape the service model; and we encourage you to identify, design, and document improvement solutions. On top of that, you will build business relationships, and pioneer the new way of working at our Krakow center.
- For a candidate to succeed in this role, she_he will need:
- Around half year of experience in administration positions, preferably in commercial function
- University Master’s Degree
- Excellent Greek (C1+) and English (C1+)
- Advanced level of MS Office – in particular Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage simultaneously various tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to develop good relationship with Sales field Supervisors and SRs
- Results-oriented with good understand of the business
- Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular