About the role:
Are you a born Leader and Mentor?
Do you have a super power in people resource management?
Have you achieved master level of monitoring and using Microsoft tools?
No other player has more efficient organization skill's rotation and god-tier comms to boost your party members?
This means that this is dream position for YOU!
What we want from you is to:
- Manage work and support team of Administrators in: tracking and updating employee records.
- Have impact on smooth working organization in the company.
- Communicate and actively participate in initiatives with Project Managers and Leads to improve processes, tools and services and deliver the best possible employee resource management.
- Monitor employees’ availability and if needed, help to find a suiting replacement for absent staff members.
- Plan overheads for each shift in case of the unplanned absences.
- Solve and if needed, escalate existing problems or conflicts to Resource Manager.
- Cooperate with IT and Admin teams to prepare all what is needed for newcomers.
- Cooperate with HR department in processing data like: contracts, resignations, absences.
- Prepare Excel reports.
- Prepare and maintenance relevant documentation in Confluence pages.
What we can give you is as follows:
- Full-time contract.
- Attractive salary based on skill level and experience.
- Team of like-minded people.
- Stable employment and professional growth in an international environment.
- Internal career opportunities.
- Online training platforms and workshops to level you up.
- Private medical care.
- Relax areas with free fruits and drinks, arcades, gaming consoles and board games.
We invite you to the next level if you have:
- Fluent English.
- Proactive approach, analytical skills and good attention to details.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in managing work of others.
- Experience in personnel administration and managing employees’ resources.
- Knowledge of staffing processes.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
Come on! We would be more than happy to see YOU in our Team!
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role with possibility to progress to the hybrid model. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
For this role hybrid model of work is implemented. After the trial period, agreed days may be done in the work from home model. You will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role.