Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do:
- The Reporting Senior Analyst is responsible for being a workflow data SME, compiling data from different sources, completing statistical analysis, and generating strategic insights and recommendations in addition to different views.
- They are responsible for supporting requests from the client, local and global leadership teams.
- Proven ability to analyze trends and turn them into actionable insights across functions Deliver ad hoc and standard reports timely and accurately
- Provide technical and analytical support to Data Analysts
- Maintain Reports inventory and distribution lists.
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve performance results based on data provided by self.
- Setup support and scale tools assets for new processes teams Identify and highlight trends and patterns in datasets as required
- Proven ability to automate reporting
- Documenting process maps and presenting recommendations on process improvements
- Should be able to join calls with leadership and provide clarification on data, calculation and methodologies used for the creation of the reports.
What do we expect:
- Ability to work independently, multi task and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong quantitative, analytical, and technical aptitude skills.
- The individual will need to demonstrate strong analytical skills and be able to thrive in a challenging environment with competing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite e.g., Sheets, Data Studio . Knowledge of Looker is a strong asset.
- Must be able to work with stakeholders from all levels of the organization in capturing, managing, and communicating metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong English, both verbal and written is necessary.
- Must be able to communicate complex technical information to non technical team members
- University Graduateand working experience either in a similar role or as a Content Reviewer at Accenture.
- Previous Data Reporting Visualization responsibilities a strong plus Assertiveness and attentiveness to details.
- Open and communicates effectively.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.