Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
Initial responsibilities in this role are focused on knowledge capture. It will take up to several months to transition the know-how into our Krakow center until the actual delivery will start.
In that time, you will have direct exposure to the business unit or sector processes focusing on those that you will become responsible for; you will cooperate closely with key stakeholders to shape the service model; and we encourage you to identify, design, and document improvement solutions. On top of that, you will build business relationships, and pioneer a new way of working at our Krakow center.
- As Reporting Analyst Traditional Trade Beverages, Snacks & Organized Trade you will be responsible for providing support for Snacks/Beverages in the sales field through specific analyses and reports, monitoring efficiency, key performance indicators, and targets achievement level.
- Providing permanent tracking (reports and analyses) on DTS (Down to Street) & OT (Organized Trade) volume, net sales, net selling price, number of active customers, distributions, and VPO (Volume per outlet) evolution (from the route level up to total) by main categories: Chips, Snacks, Chipita.
- Monitoring the implementation status of TMK (Trade Marketing) & Sales activities.
- Providing tracking on the main KPIs
- Preparing different type of reports:
- Pricing reports
- Scorecards (by Territory Sales Manager)
- Promo placements reports (PepsiCo & competition)
- LE reports (by channel & store)
- MEM (Marketing Equipment Management) tools service reports
- Sales Incentive Monitoring
- Tracking the sales incentive results during the promotion period
- For a candidate to succeed in this role, they will need:
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a similar position
- Fluent English and Romanian with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good analytical skills and numeric abilities;
- Demonstrated experience with MS Excel & Commercial Analytics tools
- Bachelors in Business / Accounting / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics / Engineering
- Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular