For this role, you will be assisting with the implementation and administration of recruitment programs.
You will be responsible for the recruitment process end to end, starting with sourcing till the end of the onboarding process for each candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be assisting with the implementation and administration of recruitment programs.
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline (internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations)
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes, job applications and performing phone screenings.
- Perform reference checks as need.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Manage onboarding and new hire process.
- Assist with recommendations to the hiring manager on candidate hire, and partner with appropriate stakeholders to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools.
- Responsible for developing and applying in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioural competencies needed for success in each role.
- Promoting the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Ensuring the company is represented in appropriate manner while providing accurate information.
- Driving the highest standards of ethical behaviour for all involved parties all along the recruitment process.
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment. (BPO Previous Experience “is a Plus”)
- GermanB2/C1 written and verbal communication skills.
- EnglishB2 written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, work well under pressure and organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details and ability to multitask, priorities and meeting timeline deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Self-assured; Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Resilient; Able to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Strong negotiation skills; planning and analytical thinking.
- Communicative; Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter; Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Analytical; Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident; Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy.
- Efficient; Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible; Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints; Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual; Always on time for things.
- Precise; Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful; Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Creative; Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
Offer & Benefits
Permanent Employment Contract.
- Attractive Salary PLN 5000 – PLN 6000 Gross / Monthly. “Depending on language fluency”
- Relocation allowance PLN 700 Gross Extra /monthly for 1 year and a half.
- Private Medical Care, Sports Card and Life insurance.
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events.
- Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company.
Location: Lublin, Poland.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”