When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
About the role
- Supporting Candidates through our assessment process assisting with cv screening, interviewing, testing and making offers
- Accurately documenting and maintaining all candidate information on our ATS
- Partnering with other Recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates our recruitment process
- Providing continuous feedback on Candidates’ behavior and their perception of our assessment process
- Attending job fairs; networking events (as required)
- Participating in various recruitment and HR initiatives related to business needs
- Fostering positive relationship with Candidates throughout our recruitment process resulting in high Candidate Experience scores
- Assisting with other HR responsibilities and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Previous recruitment experience (min 2 years)
- Fluent English, spoken and written (min B2 level)
- IT literate, especially Microsoft Office and ATS
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Well organized, able to meet tight deadlines
- Proactivity, creativity and dynamic personality
- Highly international and multicultural environment
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus)
- Full-time job based on permanent contract
- Opportunity to develop skills within interesting industry of video games