We're looking for a motivated people person who would like to take on the role of a Recruiter and join the best team to support us in recruitment and… have some fun together!
Are YOU up for a challenge?
Your standard day at work would consist of:
- Conducting in-house recruitment processes for volume positions.
- CV screening, interviewing, and making offers, documenting and maintaining all candidate information on our ATS.
- Communicating proactively with candidates, managers and HR colleagues.
- Utilizing appropriate sourcing channels and ensuring suitable candidate generation.
- Partnering with the Recruitment Team Lead and other Recruiters to generate ideas and to provide creative solutions.
- Participating in various recruitment and HR initiatives related to business needs.
What can you expect from us:
- International and multicultural environment. You can meet different people from all around the world - you will work with them and recruit them.
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract and hybrid model of work.
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career.
- No dress code – you can dress however you want.
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus).
What do we want in exchange:
- Previous experience in recruiting - 1 years is enough!.
- English on a minimum B2 level.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and ATS.
- Excellent team and networking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
Come on! We will be more than happy to have YOU in our team!
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.