About the role:
Choose a job that can turn your career upside down!
Your standard day at work would consist of:
- Conducting in-house recruitment processes for volume positions,
- CV screening, interviewing, testing and making offers.
- Documenting and maintaining all candidate information on our ATS.
- Partnering with other Recruiters to generate ideas and to provide creative solutions.
- Participating in various recruitment and HR initiatives related to business needs.
What can you expect from us?
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic.
- Friendly and open minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career.
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards and non-agency, non-IT recruitments
- Opportunity to meet different people from all around the world - you will work with them and recruit them.
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus).
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract and possibility to work from home.
What do we want in exchange?
- An easy-going and open minded person with previous experience in recruiting (min 2 years is enough!) and who speaks English freely. It would be cool if you were IT literate, especially Microsoft Office and ATS.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an hybrid role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.